The attic's cat




"Secrets." Some are not that serious and some destroy things completely after being exposed. Lily, a 6-year-old, has an incident involving a clone, a crazy father, and a cat. Unlike most stories, this one, I am sorry to say, doesn't have a happy ending. Let us tell you about the creepy experience from Lily's point of view. 

"Mommy never corrects me, and there are few limitations. There is one rule which I don't understand and that is I am not aloud to go to the attic. One day when I was happily eating my favourite chocolate chip ice cream I saw my mom going to her room to take a nap. I quickly ate the ice cream and rushed to the attic. 

When I placed my ear to the door I could hear a cat. I opened the door and explored. My mom suddenly came and hauled me from there. My mom's scolding made me cry. She then took me to McDonald's and that made me happy, and that's why I didn't ask her why there was a girl that looked like me making cat sounds and had no arms or legs."




~ The End ~

Comments

Popular Posts