Keep coming back for more

 


Evan was a 21-year-old in the last month of university. He decided to look for a job. He asked his friends and teachers but they didn't have anything in mind. Evan started looking for a job by himself. He found one of his likings. It was a job as a security guard at a cinema. The salary was $19.79 and the guards also got free popcorn along with pizza. The job was not really to his liking, he only cared about food.




He started searching about it and saw a review titled," DON'T APPLY!" He was interested and started reading.
The review read:

Beware if you are applying, a night guard there is met with difficulty and horror. On the first night, the owner will show you around and say, “Would you like some popcorn mate?" Then you must say," Sure! Why not "If you don't, he'll make you." After you eat, you will love it. Then, the owner will say, "You'll keep coming back for more." Then you will nod. Then, every day you will eat pizza and popcorn.


 You will become addicted and won't stop. There will come a time when you will become so addicted that you will set up a tent there! This may sound silly and made-up, but I assure you it isn't. 

Once the owner sees that you have become completely addicted, he will add poison to the food and give it to you so your soul can be trapped there forever and you will stay there and work forever. A cleaner there told me about the poison and asked me not to eat the syrup on the popcorn, and to only eat the pizza crust if I wanted to survive. 


I did as told and quit the job. I told the police but they didn't believe me, I also talked to a doctor so I can let go of the addiction. Heed my warning and never go there—deepest regards.


Evan decided to work at a different place and warned all of his friends about the place

~ THE END ~

Comments

Popular Posts